IDEAL-LUME VIDEO VIEWING ENVIRONMENT BIAS LIGHTS NOW WITH LED!
Denver, CO– CinemaQuest, Inc. is announcing the debut of their ‘Ideal-Lume’ video viewing environment bias lights with LED technology for the first time. After 20 years in the market, the company’s award-winning fluorescent products have been improved in every way. The ‘Ideal-Lume’ product line has been the solution of choice for video colorists, professionals, and videophile consumers world-wide. Users have included such video industry leaders as: Technicolor, Deluxe, Dolby Labs, Disney, Dreamworks, THX, ISF, ILM, NIST, Metropolitan Museum of Art, GoPro, Light Iron, Universal Studios, MGM, Warner Bros., Netflix, Paramount Pictures, Pinewood Studios, USC School of Cinematic Arts, etc. For details and ordering, consult their website: http://cinemaquestinc.com/ .
NEW FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Custom designed and assembled in the US
- More precise and stable reference color quality for video standards compliance, within recommended tolerances
- More durable and portable than flexible LED strips, with extruded aluminum bodies
- Diffusion lens for even distribution of illumination, shielding of diodes, ease of cleaning
- Electrical dimming with included plug-in dimmer (60Hz power systems only)
- Standard, Panelight (dual lights), and Professional (CIE D65) models are slimmer and linkable Expanded mounting hardware options are included
- More efficient and cooler
- Longer life and warranties
- Lower prices